My complete Pete Mander costume.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fari1979

(y)hello i put there my predator costume from Pete Mander,is not complete,i have to put the trilaser,the functional gaunlet,and may be sounds,im speaking with ei´luj,to buy him the functional gaunlet, and with hyperdyne labs for the predator sounds.

predator_sin_casco.JPG

predator_con_casco.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

L HULK

amazing suit!!! amazing paint scheme!!!

it is also wolf legs,wolf hands and wolf feet, did you ask for a custom suit?

i love it!!

fari1979

yes,i could choose the legs,hands,head,i told pete mander that i prefer my costume like this,i install today the trilaser sistem from france,and its perfectly,i can activate the helmet whit one buttom in my finger. im waiting for the functional gaunlet,and the sounds.

L HULK

this is is truely an amazing suit and when you finish will be even more amazing,who is making you the gauntlet system?

Ei luj

Fari1979,

Excellent suit, looks great; I like the mix of Wolf armor and AVP armor (y)

Some day you must come to the big conventions here, NYCC, DragonCon, SDCC

(shy grin) many thanks for the compliments on the gaunt system :D

---
Ei'luj