my college costume contest

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
well these are from last thurs,my friend is a professional photographer and took pics for me, i love them all,
they came out great and he made me a poster and banner too, i know the pics show my cannon all messed up but
i did fix it for halloween and it fine now, i hope you guys like the pics as much as i did lol

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

see the cannon is all fallin, luckily i fixed it and its fine now :lol:

photoshopredone.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

photoshopredone.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

lmao hahahhahahah cool, didnt know you were around here, small world buddy

Born and raised in Whittier off Whittier Blvd & 605 Freeway right around the corner from you! Been in Vegas 10 years though.... Still come down once a month to visit my family/friends, we gotta hang out one of these trips down and throw a few down brutha!

Those pics are sweet!!! :lol:

If you can, order some feet from either Ruffkintoy or Wolf feet from farscape1. Both of those types were sculpted so you can hide the majority of your platforming inside the foot rather than outside. This will eliminate most of the platforming you currently have visible underneath your current Pred feet.

thanks andrew, umm probley wolf feet since i like wolf alot, well see, for next year, but this guy is being packed till con it seems, lol
he'll be gone till july lol

Those pics are sweet!!! :lol:

If you can, order some feet from either Ruffkintoy or Wolf feet from farscape1. Both of those types were sculpted so you can hide the majority of your platforming inside the foot rather than outside. This will eliminate most of the platforming you currently have visible underneath your current Pred feet.
Sweet suit. The only thing I would change is the feet, what Mr Fett said is true just get some feet that you can insert lifts in. In my feet theres 4 layers of the work out pad material and a pair of flat shoes on top of that with foam feel around the edges to feel in the gaps. Also I put 2 layers on the bottom. I'm 6'1 ,with feet and mask im around 7 feet. Just trying to help a Pred out. I know theres some things im going to do to my suit too for next time too. Like make sure neck stays in the neck ring and maybe add a prop or two. I had a skull and vertabre but left it in the car. Anyway nice job on the suit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back