my collection

DAMNATION666

hey there guys and gals. i'm new to the boards after just discoving it last week. awesome site i might add. you guys blow me away with the costumes you make. as you will see in my pics, i'm obsessed with the hulk. for the last 3 years its all i have bothered collecting. i have always loved predator though, and when my wife bought me the lost predator by hot toys my love for all things predator were re kindled. actually, i think termaintor salvation with it amazing cg arnie got me in the mood for all things schwarzenegger! but predator has always been my all time fave arnie flick. having a wife that loves the aliens dose not hurt either. so we started buying what little we can find in our lcbs, which was not much! as usual i got back into some thing way too late. although the new AVP predator life size bust is making me crazy at the moment. im tryiing my best to have my wife let me get it, but no deal ;)
any how, i hope you enjoy my collection, even if its not all predator related. ther are about 20 custom hulks in there that i made myself.
seans006.jpg

seans022.jpg

seans009.jpg

seans023.jpg
seans019.jpg

seans006.jpg

seans022.jpg

seans009.jpg

seans023.jpg

seans019.jpg

thanks guys, happy to be on board. i gotta work out a way to get one of those predator heads! amazing, cant stop looking at the work alll the talented people have done on this forum. any hoo, thought i'd post some closer pics.

seans001.jpg

The next two images show most of my custom hulks. i want to start making some custom predator stuff once i fund some more figures.
seans002.jpg

seans003.jpg

seans004.jpg

seans007.jpg

seans008.jpg

seans009.jpg

seans010.jpg

seans011.jpg

seans001.jpg

seans002.jpg

seans003.jpg

seans004.jpg

seans007.jpg

seans008.jpg

seans009.jpg

seans010.jpg

seans011.jpg

wow man! that is one hell of a collection of the hulk(s). i mean, you have more hulks than i do preds and that aint easy to do buddyB) nice collection man ;) any idea how many you have? ill count my preds and we'll see who has the most of their thing, pretty sure you got me beat, and thats just in the last three years? damn...

hmmm, i have no idea how many hulks i have, but its in the hundreds. any how, i finally got the maost amazing non hulk figure i've bought in years!
seans031.jpg

seans033.jpg

seans035.jpg

trully a work of art!

and while i'm here i thought i'd post my lastest custom hulk paint job:

seans046.jpg

seans044.jpg

before and after:
seans047.jpg

seans031.jpg

seans033.jpg

seans035.jpg

seans046.jpg

seans044.jpg

seans047.jpg

wow! now one question: did your p1s armblades come that strait? or did you modify them? i had to modify mine to get them accurate, but yours look like they came that way, just curious. but anyway, that is ONE BADASS REPAINT ON THE GREY HULK THERE DUDE! DAMN! WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT! looks great buddy, well worth the time it took im sure.

wow! now one question: did your p1s armblades come that strait? or did you modify them? i had to modify mine to get them accurate, but yours look like they came that way, just curious. but anyway, that is ONE BADASS REPAINT ON THE GREY HULK THERE DUDE! DAMN! WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT! looks great buddy, well worth the time it took im sure.

thanks heaps for the compliment. yeah, with a god paint job, that grey hulk turns into a different figure. and yes, my P1 arm blades came like that out the box. must of gotten lucky. but the hose connected from the wrist computer to the bicep armour was snapped off in the box. other than that he was perfect. teally should not be any flaws on a $300 figure though.

thanks heaps for the compliment. yeah, with a god paint job, that grey hulk turns into a different figure. and yes, my P1 arm blades came like that out the box. must of gotten lucky. but the hose connected from the wrist computer to the bicep armour was snapped off in the box. other than that he was perfect. teally should not be any flaws on a $300 figure though.
agreed, fortunately thats a very fixable problem, mine ended up comin off but that was my fault:) 1000% improvement on the hulk though buddy

i just picked up a 12 inch stealth scar figure from a trade. i'll be trying my painting skill on that big sucker next. going to take some time though!

Now that's alot of hulk! Even your predators are green
What did you think of the two recent features? It really seems like a hard character to nail down for a film.

Now that's alot of hulk! Even your predators are green
What did you think of the two recent features? It really seems like a hard character to nail down for a film.

i hated the 2003 film, but love the 2008 hulk. ed norton was much better as banner., and hulk looked more like the comic. plus hulk got to punch on with abomination so that was awesome!

i hated the 2003 film, but love the 2008 hulk. ed norton was much better as banner., and hulk looked more like the comic. plus hulk got to punch on with abomination so that was awesome!

LOL yeah, the 2003 one didn't make any sense at all. I actually felt confused leaving the theatre.
the abonination was indeed cool!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back