Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hello everyone, This is my first post so I figured I'd start by sharing my collection with you. I've been dropping eaves around here for a few years now and finally decided I'd share some pics of what I've gathered so far. Some things were made by members on here, others were found elsewhere (eBay, etsy, local stores). Let me know what you think. I can handle criticism and advise is always welcome.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great collection so far. One suggestion: Indy's whip is not supposed to hang on a frame like that. This is the way to display it:

indiana-jones-sombrero-y-latigo-poesia.jpg indiana_jacket.jpg 120823082226-doug-hat-whip-golden-idol-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

So rolled is the way to go!

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
Yeah, change that Indy whip up. Cool collection. It's tough figuring out good displays for this stuff but you're well on your way.

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You’re displays look so much more put together and thought out now compared to your very first post.

Obviously you’ve added items which helps fill the gaps. The rearranging of cabinets and props is what really brought it all together, though.

I’m liking it all (y)

Thanks guys.

I'm always moving things around trying to make the displays flow and look better. I didn't like how crowded and thrown together everything was. I agree separating the props by movie and giving each franchise its own display space made the biggest difference. My main goal is to display everything so I can see and enjoy each piece.