My Collection of Impossible Things - a Vlog: Episode 1-Qmx Farnsworth 9/11/11

protokev DMD

Sr Member
It's been a long time coming but I finally started my video log of my "Collection of Impossible Things." This first video is kind of a pilot so to speak. In the future I hope to get a title sequence and go into more depth about my story of how I got into the hobby.

Still, here's a look at my Qmx farnsworth, just one exhibit in my Collection of Impossible Things

Video will be reuploaded soon

Last edited:
Qmx has done a really good job on this one !

It's the artisan or the hero version ?

Hero, I guess. Im not up on the Qmx terminology.

As for the pack...well that was supposed to be the first episode, but it will require a bit more prep work. I put this together in the afternoon

Ha! I meant this episode. The pack is the culmination of almost 8 years of work. Ghostbusters is the biggest component of my prop story. And I intend to do it justice.

Well there was/is an entire thread here somewhere. The farnsworth was reverese engineered quite readily by the RPF. An idea that was left on the cutting room floor was a comparison of the real parts I myself collected based on that thread to the replica.

Great video Kev I hope to decide to continue doing these. I have a farnsworth on order and paying it off. Can't wait to get it.

Ha! I meant this episode. The pack is the culmination of almost 8 years of work. Ghostbusters is the biggest component of my prop story. And I intend to do it justice.

PLEASE DO!!

Re: My Collection of Impossible Things - a Vlog: E

It's well worth it.

Right now I'm trying to compile old pictures to give a bit of the story side

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back