My Collection Gallery!

rad1701

Sr Member
Been working on photographing some of my collection and organizing it in a Gallery. Still work to do on descriptions and details but it's coming along I think. Have many more items to add as well. Click my banner below and then select "COLLECTION" from the links at the top of the page.

Very nice,

Have you thought about putting a link to see the entire collection? ItÂ’s really well organized but drilling down and backing out so many times hurts my brain. :p

Originally posted by Lawgiver@Jan 2 2006, 04:02 AM
Very nice,

Have you thought about putting a link to see the entire collection? ItÂ’s really well organized but drilling down and backing out so many times hurts my brain. :p
[snapback]1148576[/snapback]​

You can use the Slideshow feature from the main page to do that I think. I'm still getting used to the program. Many more items to add still too. :)

Originally posted by rad1701@Jan 2 2006, 02:09 PM
You can use the Slideshow feature from the main page to do that I think.  I'm still getting used to the program.  Many more items to add still too.  :)
[snapback]1148627[/snapback]​
Looks like the slideshow feature is per gallery, so you still have to back up and select another gallery...

Still very nice. :)

Got some more new photos up in the collection section of my website. Mostly Franklin Mint pewter ships and some Lord of the Rings items....

Here are some samples:

enterprise_fm1.jpg

sauron_ring_mr4.jpg

Go here for more:
http://www.treksf.com/gallery/

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back