my classic Predator paint up

Narin

Hi again man!
it's casting finish and this is hand paint by acrylic water base color.
comment welcome

classic0.jpg

classic1t.jpg

classic2q.jpg

classic3a.jpg

classic4.jpg

classic5.jpg

classic6k.jpg

classic7.jpg

classic8.jpg

classic9.jpg

classic10.jpg

classic11.jpg

classic12.jpg

classic13.jpg

the Chameleon made from green resin
p1chemelion.jpg

p12me.jpg

Classic Predator base kit from The encounter in 1:6 scale
31 parts ( 2 heads ) + 2 set of dread locks (rubber resin)
and limit cast for 20 kits only if you want please tell me.

Enjoy :)

If I didn't have the Encounter and wasn't broke, I'd be all over this! I love everything about it. Two heads with two sets of dreads - thats just too cool! Your work is amazing. I always look forward to seeing what you're working on - especially when it has anything to do with P1. You knocked this out of the park, Narin!!!

If I didn't have the Encounter and wasn't broke, I'd be all over this! I love everything about it. Two heads with two sets of dreads - thats just too cool! Your work is amazing. I always look forward to seeing what you're working on - especially when it has anything to do with P1. You knocked this out of the park, Narin!!!

thank you very much for your words for me PredatrHuntr

Payment sent Narin, looking forward to another masterpiece to add to my collection. I still have 9 that need painting. I better get painting

Narin... you are *singing*

Wow man. You never cease to amaze. Unforunately I am unable to acquire such a masterpiece due to lack of funds and X-mas spending. I cry :) .

Nah... way to go Narin. You still are heads above the rest out there.

Very nice, I like the two heads so you can have the non-broken helmet too. VERY NICE sculpting and paint and I like the diorama too that you did for the base.

Narin... you are *singing*

Wow man. You never cease to amaze. Unforunately I am unable to acquire such a masterpiece due to lack of funds and X-mas spending. ;) I cry .

Nah... way to go Narin. You still are heads above the rest out there.

Thanks REYALS only you liked my sculpt I'm thank you very much :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back