My Classic Berserker Predator bio+head

Why don't you try sculpting that jaw up into 3D?

You already have the template to work from... Print another, split it into three parts... L/R/F and sculpt with whatever medium you choose placed directly onto the paper. If it's just for display, even simple modelling clay will work. bit heavy for costuming, but if it's never going to move, it should be fine once you glue it all together.

I have been considering it. The only thing is ive not touched clay since i was about 7! But in person the jaw does look better than pictures. It isnt hugging the mask and there is actually a gap at the sides and front of the mask between it and the jaw giving it a bit of depth. Just far less than it should be. Its only really noticable from underneith

But your probably right. I might have to end up making my own jaw

Sculpting it with some clay might not be too hard, you already have the perfect template and even if you havent used clay for a while, if you take your time, I bet it will look great. Clay might be too heavy though as Reverend Scapegoat said, but papier mache will do great!! PVA glue and scunched up bits of news paper and tissue paper, that would be the best idea. I think I can actually do that...

So i decided to set off a pape mache jaw bone! I sat down for a hour or so putting it onto a wire frame id made. I wasnt completely happy with it though it looked a bit rough and misshapen but i was willing to forgive it as its not going to be a Mr Black replica jaw its just going to be something similar.

Tomorrow i will try to refine it a bit and at the same time start a new one. Ive got a neverending supply of water and waste news paper and enough chicken wire to surround an AVP temple so ill just keep playing till i get it right. I might even be left over with a heap of bio helmet jawbone attachments which would be a plus

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back