My Clan symbol Flags & Trophy's

ONE END

So I've been thinking of a clan symbol for a wile now and then I ran across a thread in the General Predator Discussion and thought it was a good idea... So I came up with my own in the process of drawing out H.L. clan symbols... And well this is what I came up with and I'm happy with it.

It stands for "ONE END"

oneendclansymbol.jpg

pic_of_clan_symbol_on_bio.jpg

My_clan_symbol.jpg

What do you think?

Do you have one? Let me see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like your clan symbol. its damn close to mine. If you ever played the game halo the part where you can customize your guy.. you can change the symbol on your arm. on the game i chose the symbol called runes. and if you flip it just right it just spells out my name RJ.

The contest was never official , and not sure it will ever be "the lairs clan sign".

Just a idea thats all.

I figured as much it would be cool to have a banner with an official symbol on it, but for now my own will do just fine.

Besides I like having my own clan.... Make's me feel tribal.. =)

**** yeaya we are bad blood. If thats are clan symbol for sure with out a doubt then Ive already started on one of those flag thingies you wear on your back. sticks up in the air and what not so cool then

It's a good idea to have your own clan symbol.
I had made my own clan symbol too I just couldn't find anything to put it on.
But as soon as I find were I put my black leather banner, I'll paint it on.
And take a pic and post it up. :) but untill then, here is what my symbol looks like.

minisecpredatorclansymbol.jpg

minisecpredatorclansymbol.jpg

Damn Thomas, that would look sick attached to a predator costume. The way the chopper Pred has his skulls on his back.

Great work dude.

Not trying to say that I am an artist or anything but One what do you think about this.

ShaneClanSymbol.jpg

It does have a story but to put it simple I have a scar shaped like that on the top of my foot. But I did notice yours is quite a bit more complex and I love the banner man, great idea.

ShaneClanSymbol.jpg

Not trying to say that I am an artist or anything but One what do you think about this.

ShaneClanSymbol.jpg

It does have a story but to put it simple I have a scar shaped like that on the top of my foot. But I did notice yours is quite a bit more complex and I love the banner man, great idea.

I like it! Did a cat scratch you?.. :) You don't have to be an artist just have imagination :D

Shaka Zulu, I plan on making a strap to wear on the back of a Pred suit to hold the Skull pike/ with my clan symbol glad you like it!.

ShaneClanSymbol.jpg

Actually a big dog (when I say big I mean a great pyrenees), ranch and sheep herding dogs suck, and that ba$tard got me while trying to dig when i was 9. I am still mad that he did that to me back then, but it left a pretty cool looking scar.

@ all:

Here's mine on my belt buckle, I adapted it from the negative of the design that is on the shuriken:

IMG_0584.jpg

My backstory is I'm an Arbitrator :) and that logo is our symbol.

---
Ei'luj

IMG_0584.jpg

Yeah I've always liked your idea for your Symbol, Also like that you tool leather! I was thinking of that myself but I'm only doing some small pieces.

Your back ground in this pic reminds me of my place with the hide roll in the corner...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back