My Celtic-Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

That's some great inventive costuming there dude...looks like you put a lot of work in!

Rick1

Thank´s!
Yes it was realy a lot of work! I had do it in my summer-holidays.
The dreads are made with foam.

Rick1

Thank´s at all!
But i will change some things on my costume...for example the Gauntlet...

predator666

Just had a real close up look at your costume and I'm gobsmacked. Thats absolutely class mate. Wish I could pull off something like that

Rick1

Thank´s!
Now I´m working on an Alien Head from AVP.
When it´s finished it will have a working mouth and lips...It´s nearly finished...but the latex-skin isn´t on the head...
Then i will make "The big bad Wolf"...but not like the first Predator with foam but with latex. And the Armour with Sintra.
I hope it will be so nice like these in this Forum...they are just awesome....