my celtic predator spit'n'all

loving the blood thats awesome , you know you would expect the preds to be more bloody lol they skin dudes and leave them hanging and remain fairly clean , but i guess as a hunter they remain clean not to atract preys attention

loving the blood thats awesome , you know you would expect the preds to be more bloody lol they skin dudes and leave them hanging and remain fairly clean , but i guess as a hunter they remain clean not to atract preys attention
that's true, but i wanted to make him look like he went a bit.....mental! had a bit of a bad blood moment almost like he's got a few "issues" like he's on the cusp of losing it big time!

What did you use for the Saliva?
i used a rubber based glue,and all i did was squeeze it onto the teeth and let it run/drop down then just blow on itit sets really quickly so if your quick you can get some nice looking drips,plus it dries hard almost like plastic

hope this helps :p

john

oh the glue is evo-stick :multi purpose timebond adjustable contact adhesive ;)

Yeah great work there!

So evo-stick won't mess up the mask eventually? One thing I found out is that glue sticks can eventually chemically burn and melt a latex mask after a long time. My old 1986 made predator mask had this happen when I tried to use a glue stick to attack dreads and make saliva, as you did here.

Nice bloody look. I also like what appears to be yautja blood on the left of his face.

hey buddy, love the suit, celtic is one of my favs, in my oppion just saying you may want to add a darker red in spots
for more detail, maybe a blended bright silver on armor to add depth in areas , its what i did with mine

5 star suit anyway bro ))) love the blood,

cheeers

ernie

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back