my celtic mask update

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

hi people here are a couple of pics of my mask,i've added some saliva to the teeth and mandibles plus i've re=painted the mask to make the skin look darker and more spots and dots on the face eyebrows and on the scar, i basically wanted to add some detail and depth to the mask as it had a very plain paint up, anyway here they are any comments critiques are very welcome

spit_and_dribble_004.JPG

spit_and_dribble_011.JPG

spit_and_dribble_012.JPG

spit_and_dribble_006.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crawjaw

Looks like he is in desperate need of a dental hygienist.
Like the saliva drops. Makes him look more living and breathing.

mothmonty

Sr Member
the gooey saliva is a good touch. I never really thought of what the Celtic would look like under the mask.