propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am almost done with these two kits all I have left is the bases to finish

The Captain Cardboard kit is all most done,This is a great kit

Also almost finished With Steve Neisons Tie Fighterkit
This kit is awsome
here is the pics

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Jul 10 2006, 02:55 AM) [snapback]1277637[/snapback]</div>
I really like that you turned Luke's head. That really adds realism. Good job.

Nice 'dirtying up', too.
[/b]
These models take alot of time and patience to build and paint but when it is all said and done
It Is worth all that
Thanks Hand Solo

Very nice. I agree turning Luke's head in the direction the ship is leaning is a nice touch of realism.

WOW...

THAT is what this type of collecting IS ALL ABOUT...

BEAUTIFUL JOB...

Funny thing (I must be losing it :p ) , but the second pic of the TIE almost didn't look to me like an SN TIE. At first glance it looked to me as if the ball was a bit too small, but then I looked back at the first pic and everything normalized once again.. :) If it IS a SN... it IS a SN... LOL. ;)
Probably just an angle thing mixed with my failing brain patterns..lol. :D

Bottom line is that is that you did a B-E-A-utiful job... Without question...AWESOME... Plus the DUDE factor. DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE... :D

Great set of models indeed. Love the Tie so much....*sigh*....wish I could come through somehow and Steve will send me one soon. These two kits are somewhat beautiful I must say. A great display in every memorabilia room. Congrats......and great job by the way :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(Ewok @ Jul 10 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1278035[/snapback]</div>
Great set of models indeed. Love the Tie so much....*sigh*....wish I could come through somehow and Steve will send me one soon. These two kits are somewhat beautiful I must say. A great display in every memorabilia room. Congrats......and great job by the way :thumbsup
[/b]

Thanks guys, I really loved doing these kits, I am noe going to do a scratch built Tie bomber
But thanks goes out to steve For doing the awsome Tie kit this kit is right on to the real one

I will post pics when I finish the bases on these two
Thanks
again Guys
Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 10 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1278149[/snapback]</div>
Ooo Ooo... show me the Bomber. I can't wait to see what ya do with that one. ;)

EXTREMELY NICELY DONE MARK.. :D
[/b]
Hey thanks Kuhn Global
You guys make this hobby gratifying
Very much appreciated

Mark

Man. GREAT JOB. I love seeing the TIE all built up. Thanks for the kind word on the kit. I know I'm slow as Christmas to get them out but when I do.. look at that masterpiece.

Looks like you stole them from the archives.. Im wondering if I should contact George and have him go out and see if a TIE and X Wing are missing. I know hwere they should comming looking first if they are missing.

Congrats.

<div class='quotetop'>(propcollector @ Jul 10 2006, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1278145[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Ewok @ Jul 10 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1278035[/snapback]
[/b]

Thanks guys, I really loved doing these kits, I am noe going to do a scratch built Tie bomber
But thanks goes out to steve For doing the awsome Tie kit this kit is right on to the real one

I will post pics when I finish the bases on these two
Thanks
again Guys
Mark
[/b][/quote]

Not to hijack this thread and it's awesome buildups, but would there be any interest in my reviving the TIE Bomber kit I produced years back as seen in this review? Click Here

If there is interest, I'd like to see if Steve N will produce it with me. What do you say Steve?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back