My Cardboard bio helmet (PIC HEAVY)

ExtraBread

Well, this is my first attempt at anything. So, it might not look so good compared too everyone eases stuff. This bio and the way it is being build it inspired by "http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=16781&hl=cardboard+mask". I hope that mine turns out okay, but this is what I have so far.

mask01.jpg

P1090656.jpg

Pizza box was used! =D
P1090658.jpg

P1090662.jpg

P1090664.jpg

P1090665.jpg

P1090666.jpg

P1090667-1-1.jpg

Those are the pieces I need too touch up on a little bit.

Yea, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how too connect the two pieces. But that's what I have! Any comments and recommendations are welcomed! Thanks for checking it out.
-ExtraBread

Hey EB,
Good work, you could connect the pieces using elastic straps. If you want to try working with something else you could use foamies, or sintra. I have made full sets of armor from both. they are very light, and durable. Buy yourself a heat gun, and go at it. Make templates first, fit them, and then cut what you need from whatever you use. Quarter inch foamies would be a good starter. A set of four 9x12 sheets id about $4.50. You can get them from Foamboardsource.com. I am also making an Iron Man suit from them, working well so far. Good luck, keep at it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back