My Captain America

Some quick updates on my new suit:

The new gloves

377578_2767277076379_2057610889_n.jpg

487670_2767277436388_771606624_n.jpg

And the new belt pockets:

58872_2782553818288_317596016_n.jpg

Ok... belt is finished so far... i still have to do some little changes, to make it fit to the pants but right now, i'm satisfied with it.
The pockets got a little bit big... i know... :)

Backside:
attachment.php

Front:
attachment.php

Ok... i've pimped up my boots.

A few weeks ago i've received my boots from a cosplay shop. Depending on the price, they are not bad. But some parts on the boots are not what i think of a good work. So i've decieded, to update them a bit.

Here is the old version before the update:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I didn't like the leather straps and the fake metal plates...
And the leather round the calf was very thin.

So i've replaced everything:
attachment.php

Ok.. here are the first pics of my completed new suit...
Oh... not really completed... the chest star will be replaced with a better one.
Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. I don't know what happend. Usually my mobile makes much more better pics.

First a comparison of old (left) and new (right):
attachment.php

And now some pics of only the new suit:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got a new shooting last weekend and i don't want to hold back the first pic, that i've received yesterday from the photografer

attachment.php

Nice work! I would be interested to hear more about the gloves - what type and also how you painted or dyed them.

And by the way, if you're on RPF, you DO have friends! :)

Hi, I'm also making me costume Captain America Avengers, only me left to do the gloves and boots, but I have no idea how to make them. I really liked his idea and at first thought it was foam, but you say you used latex, and have never worked with the material, could explain how to work with that? I read up on some websites that you buy liqwuido latex solid or you bought it or did it? is just two weeks left for the comic living in my city and I have not a clue how to make gloves and boots.

Thanks friend.

Greetings.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back