My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

I hope this was a joke. Anders has always been super generous with his time and helping the BR prop community. Personally, he helped me locate some difficult to source props, and I’ve bought prop accessories that he made.

k
Easy to say when you have one for yourself...

I hope this was a joke. Anders has always been super generous with his time and helping the BR prop community. Personally, he helped me locate some difficult to source props, and I’ve bought prop accessories that he made.

Yes, it was. No hard feelings, Anders. ;)

How much does the emanator weigh anyhow?

The listing for the Emanator explained that the electronics are too difficult to install. So the batteries are not replaceable. Perhaps this is one reason why the Emanator is currently unavailable.

I imagine that an easier way might be to model the internal structure like a lightsaber chassis. The components would slot easily into place, instead of being squeezed and expanding. The lens could be a tab that releases the housing when you press down on it.

Otherwise, if the power will eventually go out forever, then might as well skip the effort and expense of having electronics.

Behold! Ana Stelline's elusive teapot from Blade Runner 2049!

It's a rare and discontinued Georg Jensen Helena teapot. Georg Jensen is a Danish company, but this teapot was actually designed by one of Spain's most famous jewelry designers, Helena Rohner, which probably explains the delicate modern beauty of this specific teapot.

Please note: I did not make the ID on this!

IMG_4875.jpg
92484520_10157423738774480_7472505095104495616_n.jpg
92130152_10157423737084480_8522280318693015552_o.jpg

Last edited:
Great add-on Anders...got the Jensen cutlery for my 2001 A Space Odyssey Discovery food tray;)

That's an amazing design. Different designer and much earlier, one of the most iconic Danish design classics! Very close to buying them as our everyday cutlery, but decided on a different design by Sigvard Bernadotte for Georg Jensen :)

Thank you, guys :) Now all I need is a V.K.! But... as some of you know building one gives a new definition to how long you can stretch the term "work-in-progress" ;)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (Bluing advice needed!)

Yes, that's one of them. There's also a Birchwood Casey one but I haven't been able to find these in the UK or Europe.

https://www.sculptnouveau.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=37

There's also this Lead Black stuff which is for lead and pewter so I might try that.
Antiquing Fluid
I have had superb results with a patinating fluid
it worked really well on my brass pieces

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back