my black beauty movie replica

moviecarmusum

heres a picture of my black beauty its the movie style ..i think its the first replica built ..had to hand make the grill ,hood, guns ,ect.
blackbeaytymuseum003.jpg

wow. really nice, actually thought this was the movie car. How long did it take you to build?

I've been thinking of buying a Challenger and making it into a black beauty for myself. I love that style of car.

wow. really nice, actually thought this was the movie car. How long did it take you to build?

I've been thinking of buying a Challenger and making it into a black beauty for myself. I love that style of car.

the look of a challenger is Waaaaay different than a 4 door Chrysler Imperial, i'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Do you want a Black Beauty-esk challenger or do you think that is the base car that the movie car is made from.... :confused

the look of a challenger is Waaaaay different than a 4 door Chrysler Imperial, i'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Do you want a Black Beauty-esk challenger or do you think that is the base car that the movie car is made from.... :confused

Yup, the Imperial is th car used in the movie and on the TV show as well.

BTW, I want to see more pics of the rest of the car museum!!!

Gorgeous! As much as I like the Black Beauty from the 60s television series, I thought the updated movie car was an improvement--essentially the same design, but looked lower, leaner, and meaner. I'd love to see more photos when you have the time to post them!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back