My birthday surprise

NEMES1S

My wife surprised me today with this birthday cake! Who knew that vanilla cake, butter cream, and fondant would look like this.... Now I can officially say I have two bios - too bad one wont last too long.

Biohunter76 P1 bio also pictured.

Gotta be one of the best Birthday cakes ever. Happy B-day man, hope that bio tastes as good as it looks.

I must say that it looks better then mine
100_1301.jpg

That is the kind of birthday cake I should have had! lol :) Its looks awesome, it would be really funny if you took a photo of you trying to wear it !!!! And happy birthday! And Guan-thwei, yours is awesome too, love the little figure!

Happy Birthday again, Nemeis. LOL! What a cool cake, save me a piece with a dred on it, lol ! Your wife is awesome! And your cake looks good also Guan!
~Estelle

Guan-thwei, yours is awesome too, love the little figure!
Thanks it is the Action Masters Die cast metal figure that I had used to decorate the cake, but after the cake was eaten I cleaned the figure and put back in my collection where it belongs :)

Your cake looks good also Guan!
~Estelle

Thanks guys I don't want to take away from Nemes1s thunder, but I was just comparing my Pred cake w/ his. I wanted a cake similar to his, but the cake decorator said that she couldn't do it as detailed because of License issues, so I put the image of the Predator on the cake using an edible paper like material from a cake supply store.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEMES1S!!
0.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back