My bio

crazyk187

what up pepole

i was just woundering i just recived my first bio in the mail it is the white cast resin and it is thins in some places cheaks and top ot helm. not too thin but i would not want to hold the full weight of the mask in these places.................Anything i can do .....

was thinking about glassing the weak spots with fiberglass resin ... good idea??? i mean it really dont got to be pretty inside... with all weight issioues aside........

Either go with the fibreglass as you said or if you have the money you could do one of two things

1) Make some rondo (bondo and resin mixed (1/4 resin 3/4 bondo) It'll look slightly like a strawberry chocolate pudding, pour it into the bio and slush it around the weak areas. It becomes hard as a goddamn rock

2) Buy some smooth cast and slush cast that inside it.

Hope that helps!

hell yea thanks for that i have never thought of mixing that **** lol sweet ......

So how u guys and girls really say if a bio is wearable i mean i got one its the white cast as stated before but it only is about 3lbs....its mny first bio so i am reall just seeing one close up...needs a little trim work but besides that i love it ......o yea i know there is a huntorial but do u guys use a black primer for a back wash then brush the silver of bronze or whatever color u gonna use.......i think i got this just dont want to have to start over thanks i will post pics if uy guys wanna see it just let me know thanks to all

Either go with the fibreglass as you said or if you have the money you could do one of two things

1) Make some rondo (bondo and resin mixed (1/4 resin 3/4 bondo) It'll look slightly like a strawberry chocolate pudding, pour it into the bio and slush it around the weak areas. It becomes hard as a goddamn rock

2) Buy some smooth cast and slush cast that inside it.

Hope that helps!
What type of resin do you use for this mixture?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back