My bio...the "MAMBA"

skunk

Here is a pic of my first proper bio.
I wanted to make a bio to fit my pred head exact.
........so I did.
I had a few different ideas for a bio but thought i'd go for something reletivly easy for my first one.....didn't want to waste time sculting something complex only to find that the dimentions were wrong lol.
So I went for a design that would incorperate some features of some of my favorite bios.....and came up with this.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
skunk bro,

justa suggestion but you know on your sale thread , of the veterbrae i think it would really help sell them if you added one of these shots with them on the dreads , and youll get to show off that killer bio , and people could see them in action , and they look so good and the bio !! topknotch

Here is a pic of my first proper bio.
I wanted to make a bio to fit my pred head exact.
........so I did.
I had a few different ideas for a bio but thought i'd go for something reletivly easy for my first one.....didn't want to waste time sculting something complex only to find that the dimentions were wrong lol.
So I went for a design that would incorperate some features of some of my favorite bios.....and came up with this.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee, killer bio mate I love the detail I think it would look great on my mask aswell. I have your dred rings and all I need is dreds and bio maybe at some stage. Again work of art for your first Pred bio.

really nice work. way to take some familiar aspects and turn them into something completely unique. looks really great.

Crickey!....thanks guys.
right....where do I start.

@ unblooded.....thanks man and like Juicedrum pointed out, I am selling these beads if you are interested, here is a link to the sale thread again.
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=15119

@ Juicedrum...Thanks alot man (not after a discount are you lol?)....good suggestion ...i'll do that.

@ Guan Thwei, Stephen, Brian, Justin and Xdmray...thanks man.

@ Morbius ...Thanks man..If anyone interested in one I will. They will be £100 raw (about $164 USD) plus shipping or £150 (about $245 USD) plus shipping.....I'll make a thread in the buy n sell.
And if you are interested in the undermask...the whole package is up for grabs right here.
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...mp;#entry176993

and @ Hez...Thanks man... I used the "Uratz" method to make an armature from a raw mask of mine with plaster bandages.....I then filled this with expanding gap filler foam, glued it onto a toilet seat ( a clean one) and gave it a covering of resin to help strengthen it and to help the removal of the clay when I finished. Then to mould it I used the "Hez" method as I only had 2 KG of silicone left and didn't want to run short lol...the only difference was for the keys in the mould, I didn't have any thickener so when the silicone was nearly cured I built up some little clay walls in the shape of how I wanted the keys and filled them with silicone.....and I made a fibreglass jacket as it is a little more forgiving than a plaster one.....and a lot lighter lol.

Thanks again folks

Lee

Thanks Mike....no he's not related to Wolf......but it looks like he uses the same tailor!
I've ordered some more resin and plan to make a few....but i'm not going to start a FS thread untill I have some made.

Thanks Mike....no he's not related to Wolf......but it looks like he uses the same tailor!
I've ordered some more resin and plan to make a few....but i'm not going to start a FS thread untill I have some made.

Very Kewl! Put me down for one when your ready! ;)

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for this FS thread.

LOL...that was quick it should be here tommorow....so I should have some made by the end of this week if your serious.
Thanks Dave

@ Juicedrum...Thanks alot man (not after a discount are you lol?)....good suggestion ...i'll do that.[\quote]

lol no man just think they look cool im blowed they are not flying like hot cakes after the holidays my friend
you will be hearing from me .... lol but if u wanted to throw one in (discount) i wouldnt complain ;) jkd

holy ..... dude that is an AWSOME mask! with your sculpting, painting and other costuming talents you should make a full suit for that sick mask! another great prop.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back