My Bio Collection

leatherneck

Here my bios so far. These things are really addictive!! I also have the Sideshow Wolf and Celtic, but they are still boxed up. Waiting until our upcoming move so that I can display them properly. I tried painting the Hez P1 a little differently as well as the Ram bio. I obtained all of the bios here on the lair except for the Francis P1, which I bought directly from Paul.

I kind of rushed the paint up on the Wasp bio and it is a little uneven. I had just got a new airbrush and compressor so I broke it in on the bio. I may repaint it to get it a little bit more accurate and use some different techniques on it.

I also repainted the P2, just need to finish up the lense before I take some more pics of it.

Hez Gort Bio
ToothBioFront.jpg

Repainted Francis Porche P1
P1Front.jpg

Closer Pic of the Wasp Bio
HornetFront.jpg

Francis Porche P1 and Unknown Wolf

WolfandP1.jpg.gif

Hez P2, Biohunter Boar and Female Pred Bio (for my wife)

P2.jpg.gif

Unknown Ram and Hez P1

RamandHornet.jpg.gif

ToothBioFront.jpg

P1Front.jpg

HornetFront.jpg

WolfandP1.jpg.gif

P2.jpg.gif

RamandHornet.jpg.gif

Screw the wall space, just keep going...you'll find somewhere for them.

That said, if you start finding them in closets...probably time to stop. :)

Looking good though, any more pics of the porsche P1? Looks like an interesting paint up on it.

I'll take some closer pics of the Porsche. I am actually thinking of repainting it. I am never happy with my paint ups, always see room for improvement. The base paint is Krylon Hammered Black with some greens, black, and copper sponged over it. There are LEDs installed in it, just not turned on the pic. I still need to get a Gort from you Paul.

Actually that is my plan. We are the planning stages for our new home to be built and I am incorporating a movie room in the plans. One wall of that room will be dedicated to all things Predator. I can't wait!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back