My Bio Collection

Now thats a collection....holy cow. Did Ice paint all your bio's? Either way everything turned sweet.
Only bios ice painted for me was the scanner, one of the P1's, and the red samurai. all others were painted by the people i got the bios from, cept a few whom i duno painted, but recieved them already like that.
Thanks for all the comments,
Now i wanna see your guys bio collections o_O

i just got a new house with 4 bedrooms...
i only need 3 of those bedrooms...
can you guys guess what i am going to do with the spare room?

yup thats right i am going to start building my collection of Bio Helmets and weapons!
(i am also going to use this room as my work area for my projects)

will post pictures soon as i get something going!

But i am loving all these different types of Bio helmets you have they are all awesome!

i wish i could have that much room haha. all mine are in my bedroom. its to a point where some are on the floor, closet, wall, rack, im sooooo out of space and i have more coming in haha.

i wish i could have that much room haha. all mine are in my bedroom. its to a point where some are on the floor, closet, wall, rack, im sooooo out of space and i have more coming in haha.

Well you could always send me a couple to help you make some space in your room!

just got the sideshow scar bio in. pretty much what was expected. but dont expect it to be big, cuz its a lot smaller than in comparision with the wolf bio. and the lenses are CHEAP. its like a piece of paper with screen printed on it.

Eh, I don't think it looks overly "small" per se... it simply slopes back further on the crown than the Wolf helmet. Each helmet is uniquely shaped.

Curious about the lenses, though. Is the Scar interior finished the same way as the Wolf?

guys guys calm down, i got the answer to that out of room dilema!!! im gonna move my wife and kids to the backyard , they be staying on a tent !!!! that way there would be a lot or room for my recently growing collection!!!!!! o_O by the way im kiddin ok guys some of you might think im serious ,,, only wifey is going to the tent not my kids!!!

Hey chocoboy83, Where did you order your Scar Bio Helmet from?

I've ordered one of the Scar bios from Alter Ego comics.

I still haven't received an update from them? And have not received my helmet.

i got the scar bio straight from sideshow. the lenses are like a piece of paper spray painted silver with the screen printed on it. the bio only looks warped cuz of the angle i took the shot at. looks pretty good when u have it in person tthough.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back