My bio arrived today.

Predanator

Well i had a Topic open about what people though of the buy of my bio helmet, lots of people thought it was a mysteria bio and therefore thought it was too small...Well i can safely say that that's not true.

When i opened up the box i was relieved to see that it was a full scaled bio. But it was black :S, not to worry a quick paint up can fix that eh?

Well here it is anyway

lunapic1283286293112581.jpg.png

What do you guys think?

I like it, but it totally looks like a mysteria Bio. Do you have any others to compare it to? Small only means in comparison to others.. It still is a cool bio

i like it in that colour aswell looks cool, but its deffo a mysteria :D u can tell by the cheeks. my first bio was a mysteria and i was over the moon with it but then i got others and my love for it faded awaaaaaaaay ;) still kicks ass tho :popcorn: what colour you thinking of painting it?

Well im thinking of going P1 style on this mask.

And if i buy a usurper P1 closed mask

Will the cheeks of my bio be to small to fit in the actual face?

Thanks guys

i think its hard to find a mask that this bio can fit as its undersized so i cant help on that but im sure theres people who have one themselves who can advise

I just bought one of these from the bay......... we probably got it from the same guy.

Im a little disppointed in mine, no its not full size and doesnt replicate any film bio that i have seen..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back