My Battlestar

Tordoc

Sr Member
I'm not going to call it Galactica. There is no way I could ever make this piece of plastic resemble Galactica. I added SMT detail and greeblies. I added forced perspective buttresses in the landing bays and drilled out the the launch bays. Progress is slow... I have 5 kids (2 under 2) and a 50-60h per week practice. I'm lucky to get 1h a week to model.

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kflorence...ht35UEBcewCOoNu

That's looking really nice, tordoc. I think the landingbay is looking really good. I hear you about "slow" going. We have a 2 year old and I'm doing therapy on a reattached index finger....slows everything down. You look like you do steady, careful work. Nice.

Originally posted by pyxl@Jan 29 2006, 11:54 PM
That's looking really nice, tordoc.  I think the landingbay is looking really good.  I hear you about "slow" going. We have a 2 year old and I'm doing therapy on a reattached index finger....slows everything down. You look like you do steady, careful work. Nice.
[snapback]1171257[/snapback]​

I agree. She's looking beautiful Tordoc. Your detailing is very nice. Don't worry, you'll have her done by the time the cylons attack. :lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back