My Battle Damaged Classic Bio Helmet

Tony Hughes

Hey Guys im new to this whole thread thing and im going to be making the Battle Damaged Classic Bio Helmet from Predators.

I have already started the project and have already got some W.I.P photos.

The Helmet itself was a raw cast P1 Bio which i painted up and so forth but was never that happy with as it had a few lines and curves missing.
Still my plan is to obviously get it to look as close to the real thing as possible but i also want to do the interior of the bio aswell.

Well for now i will post the W.I.P photos as soon as soon as i figure out how lol.

When i do it would be great if you could let me know what you think

Hey guys sorry it took so long but heres the pics so far.
Hope you like

07.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

I like the look of it so far, i'm in the process of making mine battle damaged too. might be a stupid question but why did you cut it apart?

I like the look of it so far, i'm in the process of making mine battle damaged too. might be a stupid question but why did you cut it apart?

The main issue i thought of was going to be where i had to remove the lenses, because one side of the helmet is being cut out completely i didnt want to run the risk of snapping the other side in an awkward place when trying to get some of the finer details in if that makes sense.

I have got the two pieces back together now with the lenses installed and paintwork is under way to try and get rid of the P1 paint job i did originally so should be posting the final exterior W.I.P pics tomorrow then on to the interior :S

The main issue i thought of was going to be where i had to remove the lenses, because one side of the helmet is being cut out completely i didnt want to run the risk of snapping the other side in an awkward place when trying to get some of the finer details in if that makes sense.

I have got the two pieces back together now with the lenses installed and paintwork is under way to try and get rid of the P1 paint job i did originally so should be posting the final exterior W.I.P pics tomorrow then on to the interior :S

Fair enough, mine came without the lenses in so its easier to "damage". Not sure if i'd cut mine just incase i couldn't get it back together again lol. Looking forward to seeing the inside come together, not really seen to many people do the inside of the bios.

Good luck with it :rolleyes:

Looking awesome mate, congrats. Its certainly battle damaged. still looking forward to seeing the inside when its done

Looking awesome mate, congrats. Its certainly battle damaged. still looking forward to seeing the inside when its done

Well you wont have to wait that much longer 3jack as i have now finished adding the few scratches and chips that i had previously missed on the exterior and have begun painting and designing the interior B) hows yours coming on by the way?

Even though its a relatively small update here's some new pics of the exterior with as many details as i could capture, hope you all like it

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

That looks great! Do you plan on wearing it over an undermask?

No this particular one will be displayed only as is why i have decided to do the interior aswell. Also this is the first bio i have done anything too other than just paint lol so it will hold a special place in my heart and on my wall B)

wow that is super battle damaged =/

cool idea hope it all works out for ya

be really cool to see the bio on that mask to get a good perception of how it will look

Ok im pretty happy now with the exterior so heres a quick refference pic along with one of my pics, let me know what you think B)

I should be uploading some interior shots later this evening

002_moviestar_03.jpg

IMG_0093.JPG

wow that is super battle damaged =/

cool idea hope it all works out for ya

be really cool to see the bio on that mask to get a good perception of how it will look

Yeah iv got an old rubbies AVP mask around somewhere so i will try and dig that out and take a couple of snaps B)

wow sweet idea mate love it you've butchered a great bio though nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo B) LOL

Thanks mate yeah the bio was ok but i still wasnt happy with some of the lines and curves that make the P1 bio (im really fussy lol) when i first got the bio none of it looked right at all, one cheek stuck out further than the other the brow was wonky on one side and all kinds of other nigly bits (it looked like a recast of the icons bio not sure though) so i sanded and sculpted to get it as best i could but i still wasnt happy with it so i thought i might as well put it to some use lol so am using this one just for fun really and in a month or so should have enough spare cash to get a P1 from BioHunter :p

i'll be honest, i wasnt so sure about this at first but now i'm really lovin this mate , truely awesome great detail on the inside of the bio , WELL DONE :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back