My Batman Begins template drawings (including missing pieces from the past)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

archytextural

A couple years ago (um more like 3) I uploaded some templates for the begins suit here, and on the foamies forum. Well, I'm back for a while and wanted to bring the templates together a little better and include some missing pages, plus the arm templates. I'll be adding knees, and the back sometime in the coming months but I wanted to get this out.I'm not charging for these, but if you have it in your mind that you want to pay something for my efforts you can make a donation to my efforts, and bat fund with the paypal link below.

Here's a link to the file.
updated to live here

:cheersDonate:cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Very cool. I just got Arkham city and the Beyond skin got me thinking about it again.