My Batman Begins Suit

powergyser

hey guys

a new member here and wanted to show u guys my complete begins suit...enjoy..... cowl, cape, and gauntlets are RD

cheers

I believe "RD" means real deal, which in batman forums means originating from a screen used piece or production made piece generally.

In this case, the mask and Gauntlets look to be "RD" whereas the armour is most likely a fan made as I'm not sure RD armour pieces have been made available from this costume.

Very nice suit, beautifully put together and you wear it well.

Greg

Awesome suit! But whats up with the turkey neck?

thanks for all your reply guys..... cowl is kinda loose on me i know that....my neck is too long and the cowl doesnt sit perfectly.....

regarding the RD comment, adownunderbatma statement is absolutely correct

regards

Very nice... I am a big fan of the 89 suit but the more I look at this one the more I like it...

A little padding in the mask would make all the difference as you are rocking the rest of the armour...

Seen alot of batman suits, This is by far the Best one yet, the chest is very well made.. A little work on the cowl and you sir are good to go :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back