My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress

Re: My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress UPDATED PICS

Updates: Undersuit nearly complete, just working out the details of the collar piece. Here are a few pics of the top half with most of the armor attached. Some of the armor is just sitting on the suit so don't mind the way it looks right now. Pants are done as well. I also made a new cowl. I'm making a few tweaks to the armor and have to sew one more piece to the cape and do a little more weathering and I think I can call this done. Sorry if some of the pics are sideways, it keeps uploading them that way and I can't figure out how to change it. 20170526_153803.jpgResized_20170528_164649[1].jpgResized_20170525_101626[1].jpg20170523_222450.jpg20170526_162839.jpg20170526_153908.jpg

What kind of shoes did you use for the boots? It's kinda hard to tell from my reference photos what kind of base they have other than the screen grab I took-

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 603
  • IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 721
Hi everyone. By chance does anyone have the templates for the awesome boots? I'm running out of time to finish my Batman and was wondering if anyone knows where to get them? Thank you

Can someone please email me this cowl template. This site doesnt have it anymore and I cant find this good of one anywhere and I'm desperate!!!

Re: My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress UPDATED PICS

Updates: Undersuit nearly complete, just working out the details of the collar piece. Here are a few pics of the top half with most of the armor attached. Some of the armor is just sitting on the suit so don't mind the way it looks right now. Pants are done as well. I also made a new cowl. I'm making a few tweaks to the armor and have to sew one more piece to the cape and do a little more weathering and I think I can call this done. Sorry if some of the pics are sideways, it keeps uploading them that way and I can't figure out how to change it.View attachment 734542View attachment 734547View attachment 734546View attachment 734545View attachment 734544View attachment 734543
THAT IS SOME INCREDIBLE WORK! CONGRATS.

Do you have the templates to share? onekura doesn't have it anymore. :(

Seconded, ive been looking for a decent Arkham Origins Template to work on for ages and just found this, could i pretty please have the templates.....and borrow some of your talent if you would be so kind!

Hey, love the work you are doing on your batman costume. I want to try my hand at making a foam batman costume. This will be my first try at it and I was wondering if I could get the files.

I need the files completely with all parts included! And it is for 160cm-170cm height (Asian's men height average)! Thank you so much!

Sure, send me your email address and I will send what I have

Hello, Sir. Here i need of those files per piece in urgent! Would be grateful if you are willing to help me, too!

Here is my e-mail: kikitajudin17@gmail.com

And the files i needs are Unfolded Pdo format!

I need the files completely with all parts included! And it is for 160cm-170cm height (Asian's men height average)! Thank you so much!

Best Regards!

I have been trying to find decent templates for this armor, you are a hero!!! please tell me you'd be willing to spare a fellow cosplayer some files?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back