My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RavenArt

Re: My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress UPDATED PICS

Updates: Undersuit nearly complete, just working out the details of the collar piece. Here are a few pics of the top half with most of the armor attached. Some of the armor is just sitting on the suit so don't mind the way it looks right now. Pants are done as well. I also made a new cowl. I'm making a few tweaks to the armor and have to sew one more piece to the cape and do a little more weathering and I think I can call this done. Sorry if some of the pics are sideways, it keeps uploading them that way and I can't figure out how to change it.20170526_153803.jpgResized_20170528_164649[1].jpgResized_20170525_101626[1].jpg20170523_222450.jpg20170526_162839.jpg20170526_153908.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Intaminatis

Hi everyone. By chance does anyone have the templates for the awesome boots? I'm running out of time to finish my Batman and was wondering if anyone knows where to get them? Thank you

luna92

Can someone please email me this cowl template. This site doesnt have it anymore and I cant find this good of one anywhere and I'm desperate!!!

thiagoharry

Re: My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress UPDATED PICS

Updates: Undersuit nearly complete, just working out the details of the collar piece. Here are a few pics of the top half with most of the armor attached. Some of the armor is just sitting on the suit so don't mind the way it looks right now. Pants are done as well. I also made a new cowl. I'm making a few tweaks to the armor and have to sew one more piece to the cape and do a little more weathering and I think I can call this done. Sorry if some of the pics are sideways, it keeps uploading them that way and I can't figure out how to change it.View attachment 734542View attachment 734547View attachment 734546View attachment 734545View attachment 734544View attachment 734543
THAT IS SOME INCREDIBLE WORK! CONGRATS.

Do you have the templates to share? onekura doesn't have it anymore. :(

xiionn

Jr Member
Seconded, ive been looking for a decent Arkham Origins Template to work on for ages and just found this, could i pretty please have the templates.....and borrow some of your talent if you would be so kind!

StormMan7

Hey, love the work you are doing on your batman costume. I want to try my hand at making a foam batman costume. This will be my first try at it and I was wondering if I could get the files.