My Bandai 1/12 Droids Diorama in Jan 2021 FSM!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I have had my work featured in Fine Scale Modeler's Gallery section!

Last month(November 2020), MY Bandai Perfect Grade Falcon...this month my Bandai 1/12 C-3PO and R2-D2 build diorama!

kqBoPQ.jpg

And the actual Picture I sent them!!

AjPCOn.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The 48th Ronin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nicely done. (y)

But something odd that I never really noticed - and which was brought to my attention only a couple of years ago - was the fact that in the promo photo that you've based your diorama on, R2 is actually "unfinished" - none of the panels on his body that should be blue have been made blue yet:

zg4ksbwjnefkmabwqukt.jpg