My AVP sculpture

goodsoul2046

Hi everybody ...I'm very new here..this is a great forum..I would like to share my art work here....please leave me some comment with my first try on clay sculpting for this AVP....it is just 16cm in width x 16cm in height ...hope you will like it.. :D

st09xthumb.jpg
st09vthumb.jpg
st09pthumb.jpg
st09nthumb.jpg
st09qthumb.jpg
st09wthumb.jpg
st09jthumb.jpg
st09ithumb.jpg
st09ethumb.jpg
st09cthumb.jpg

If you like to see more pictures, this is my blog :
http://goodsoul2046.blogspot.com
adriantnh@gmail.com

st09xthumb.jpg

st09vthumb.jpg

st09pthumb.jpg

st09nthumb.jpg

st09qthumb.jpg

st09wthumb.jpg

st09jthumb.jpg

st09ithumb.jpg

st09ethumb.jpg

st09cthumb.jpg

Thanks to all for appreciating my work ...It took me a month to create this sculpture, I'm using ceramic clay to sculpt it cause in my country polymer clay is not cheap :D ...hope to improve my sculpting skill....

Very dynamic looking sculpt and I particularly like the way you've captured the muscles on the Predator's back and arms.
Interested to see how you're going to mould it or is it just supersculpy ready for drying.
Nearly forgot, welcome to the Lair.

Thanks for all the comment, I hope to work on another sculpture soon, for this AVP sculpture I won't be painting it, I feel is better with the clay texture..I have not done any molding before, if you have any ideal you could just share with me ...Thanks everybody who likes my work :eek:

Outstanding sculpture ;)
"Twister" hehe,.. i like that or the Xeno is a lousy pick pocket!

Interesting action piece
Not as cut and dried as some of the produced pieces avalible, ya kinda wonder,....what happens next?

hahaha .."Boleh" I guess you are from Malaysia as well....I hope to improve and share my work here, hope to know more sculptor that can share their skillful opinion... :( :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back