My attempt at a Boushh helmet

joshimus

Ive been wanting to do this helmet for a loooong time now and I managed to get one of Todds Boushh Helmets which is an awesome cast.

Ive been a bit nervous about attempting this helmet especially because helmets ive painted before have alot of the time been from majority spray can etc. My skills have slowly gotten a bit better with an air brush and LOVING using enamel paints over acrylic....I aint never goin back lol.

Hope you guys think its ok so far and a HUUUUUUUUGE thanks to Jasper AKA "Merkava74" who has been a great mate and helped me with EVERYTHING on this helmet and for answering my 2 million questions.

This is where Im at so far, sorry for all the pics :)

IMG_5194.JPGIMG_5200.JPGIMG_5202.JPGIMG_5203.JPGIMG_5229.JPGIMG_5238.JPGIMG_5239.JPGIMG_5241.JPGIMG_5243.JPGIMG_5266.JPGIMG_5269.JPGIMG_5270.JPGIMG_5271.JPGIMG_5267.JPGIMG_5273.JPG

Yep he still makes them, I only ordered and got this one a few weeks ago.

I managed to put the leather on the snout area, here are a few pics. It still needs to be weathered slightly and a few scratches etc.
IMG_5281.JPGIMG_5282.JPGIMG_5283.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back