My arsenal...the whole collection.

hez1

Since I don't think I will be expanding much from this point, I thought I'd sit down and take some pictures of everything I have. While it doesn't rival the size of Bryans collection, I'm happy with it, and it's not like I have room for anything else! Some of this stuff doesn't even make it onto display, I have to rotate stuff out. :)

Anyway, on to the pics!

One of my original fiberglass P1's

IMG_0316.jpg.gif

Cold cast copper P2, stunt version

IMG_0257.jpg.gif

Scar, nothing fancy going on here!

IMG_0326.jpg.gif

Wolf from Casey. I really need to repaint this.

IMG_0334.jpg.gif

Hero version P2

IMG_0271.jpg.gif

Cold cast aluminum Gort

IMG_0320.jpg.gif

Ram from Chuck Ruffkin

IMG_0313.jpg.gif

Celtic

IMG_0330.jpg.gif

Cold cast bronze Tracker bio

IMG_0305.jpg.gif

Ancient from Casey, with copper coating and patina

IMG_0323.jpg.gif

P1 with copper coating and patina. This will be going on my suit when it comes together.

IMG_0293.jpg.gif

Narin from Casey. Still need to pay Joe for this. Joe, if you're reading, I haven't forgotten, I just haven't seen you!

IMG_0290.jpg.gif

Cold cast bronze P1

IMG_0276.jpg.gif

Sideshow AVPR cannon

IMG_0337.jpg.gif

AVPR Claymore

IMG_0336.jpg.gif

I know this isn't finished, but it's cool so I thought I'd add it. I got it, and it had already been vac metallized or something, this is like no paint I've ever seen. I just need to cast up the spear tips that I have and put it together.

IMG_0335.jpg.gif

Thanks all! It's taken me a while to get here, but I like the view.

Lee, both stunt and hero P2 are more or less the same size, and are the same size everyone is used to. Roughly 20" long, 12" wide. I do have plans to sculpt a much more accurate hero bio that will be larger.

It's treu what they say...sometimes less it's more!
Paul all of those Bios are sweet! all of them are creme de la creme specially with those finishes you put on them. very envious right now
Great collection!

P.S.
Is there any plans to make a new wall display?

I love the P2 cold cast and the tracker cold cast,they are to die for.Do you sell these like the resin ones?
Sure, I'm perfectly happy to make any of them cold cast, but they're more expensive, as the materials cost goes up and so does the amount of work.

No plans for a new wall display Lem. I don't know how much longer we're going to be in this house, so everything is in a kind of stasis.

looks great my stuff is horibble i built it in june ind now its falling apart sucks i used card bord and tape but the mask is ok and stiil holds together

Last edited by a moderator:
nice collection man...

anyway since you too have sideshow AVPR Cannon, I wanna ask you about the LED in upper side of cannon; Did it normally functional..?

cause mine is really hard to dealt; sometimes it on, most of times its can't
is there any hint for this...?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back