My Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. props...(so far

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just a few of my Agents of SHIELD props.
Including:
* Bobatrek Tahiti postcards
* Bobatrek Standard ID and lanyard
* My Director Fury/Coulson Toolkit
* My Diviner
* Philly SHIELD ID set
* reelfakes custom ID
* Screen-accurate SHIELD USB drives (bonus points if you can name the episodes they featured in)

Agents%201_zps2bowmadt.jpg

They're coming soon... the CNC I'm building is almost done. :D The first job for it (once it's fine tuned) will be the blades. This smaller CNC (the other one I'm building is much, MUCH bigger) was designed for the smaller jobs and more specifically, the targeting blades that every other "professional" shop I went to said "it's not possible".

Here's a look at "Small Boy"...

The Z-axis and the Y-axis gantry.
23062923441_b5102ca9fe_z.jpg

The X-axis rails on the base.
23062989301_91ed8eb68e_z.jpg

Workable area will be (X)55cm x (Y)55cm x (Z)22cm

Construction is way overdone for it's size, with 2cm thick aluminum plates, 25mm & 20mm Linear rails, heavy-duty square steel tubing, NEMA 34 steppers rated at 1232oz and a 2.2kW water-cooled spindle, but I would rather overbuild it than spend all this time and money building something that can't handle the work or I have to push the machine to it's breaking point to get something done. This thing will be able to work a lot of different materials without breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
They're coming soon... the CNC I'm building is almost done. :D The first job for it (once it's fine tuned) will be the blades. This smaller CNC (the other one I'm building is much, MUCH bigger) was designed for the smaller jobs and more specifically, the targeting blades that every other "professional" shop I went to said "it's not possible".

Here's a look at "Small Boy"...

The Z-axis and the Y-axis gantry.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/699/21762995194_72ed4349ae.jpg

The X-axis rails on the base.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/623/22486677762_da531100a3.jpg
Workable area will be (X)55cm x (Y)55cm x (Z)22cm

Construction is way overdone for it's size, with 2cm thick aluminum plates, 25mm & 20mm Linear rails, heavy-duty square steel tubing, NEMA 34 steppers rated at 1232oz and a 2.2kW water-cooled spindle, but I would rather overbuild it than spend all this time and money building something that can't handle the work or I have to push the machine to it's breaking point to get something done. This thing will be able to work a lot of different materials without breaking a sweat.

Very nice!
I'm looking forward to seeing those SHIELD server blades emerge from this impressive set-up.

Another Diviner finished!

I started this prop about a year ago and now there are 10 scattered across the planet...mostly in North America!

This was probably the toughest scratch-build I've undertaken so far.
I had to pick off literally thousands of tiny hexagons for each face of the prop. I did this not once, not twice but four times before I eventually decided to make molds of each individual face and saved myself a LOT of time and effort, not to mention my sanity.

Diviners_zpsfq7osmcn.jpg

I hate to tell you (for your sanitys sake), but the hexagons are not physical on the real ones, they are a paint stencil.

Yours look great though, :)

Another Diviner finished!

I started this prop about a year ago and now there are 10 scattered across the planet...mostly in North America!

This was probably the toughest scratch-build I've undertaken so far.
I had to pick off literally thousands of tiny hexagons for each face of the prop. I did this not once, not twice but four times before I eventually decided to make molds of each individual face and saved myself a LOT of time and effort, not to mention my sanity.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Phlox_47/Diviners_zpsfq7osmcn.jpg

I hate to tell you (for your sanitys sake), but the hexagons are not physical on the real ones, they are a paint stencil.

Yours look great though, :)

Mine were created with vinyl so although there is a difference in depth between the raised space between the hexagons and the recession of the hexagons themselves it is still very thin and I'm guessing very close to the thickness of a paint stencil.

Thanks for the information and compliment.

Did you work on the original prop?

What's the chance of you making (for sale) one of those Fury Black Boxes? Looks Fantastic!

SHIELDmix.jpg

Attachments

• SHIELD.jpg
    SHIELD.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 142
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back