My 8ft P2 spear

predator666

Well I dont post anything I work on at home but a few people have been encouraging me to start posting my work.
Currently at the moment I've begun getting parts for my new suit, yup new suit. I achieved what I wanted with my wolf but now it's time for my favourite Predator, good old pussyface himself P2.
So I have the Master Replicas P2 spear mounted on my wall but there's no way I'm gonna use that as a prop, so while browsing ebay I seen a P2 spear kit and thought hmmm full size 8ft P2 spear :) So I went out and bought some copper tubing, foamex sheets, milliput etc and last night sat down and begun working and constructing it.
Am super stoked about how it turned out, hope you all like it :D
Image1123.jpg

Image1124.jpg

Image1126.jpg

Image1123.jpg

Image1124.jpg

Image1126.jpg

Holy Crap!! That would look good mounted on my wall, positioned right behind my magee pred!!! I plan on getting some complementary weapons and bios to hang around him and something like this is on my list.
~Estelle

Glad to see you have posted this Bryan, told ya....... the lair loves people building stuff.

to use a Jerry Lambert esq quote from P2 "building stuff is our speciality"

Haha nice 1 Lee and yeah I've got Jerry's skull and spine as another prop for the suit.
Thanks every1 for your comment so far, really appreciate them.
Paul it's not that heavy at all which is handy but it's awkward as hell to swing around the place :)
Sorry Crawjaw, I took minimal pics of the build, just the finished body section, added pipes and then paint up

Great work man, you do know tho that you are going to have to hang it from the ceiling! No more room else where with those bios:p

Well, atleast now you can kill those creepy crawlies on the ceiling that much easier for the fiance! :)

looks amazing man!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back