My 501st membership application got approved!

Thanks guys.
I have already been trooping for some time but my application took forever to get through.
Glad it finally did :)

HOW long did it take to get put through? MY Brothers Girlfriend is applying this week, hopefully in time for the Star Wars Weekends.

Good stuff. Im glad it got processed for you.

I personally have had nothing but frustration getting mine done. They are overly picky on Vaders because of the Rubies costume (which I have my opinions on but shall not derail this thread with them :) )

Have fun with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthKahnt @ Apr 18 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1228745[/snapback]</div>

I personally have had nothing but frustration getting mine done. They are overly picky on Vaders because of the Rubies costume (which I have my opinions on but shall not derail this thread with them :) )

Have fun with it.
[/b]

Its odd because i have seen people on there with vader costumes that are just plan funny
:lol

Thanks everyone.
Feels good to be one of the dispensible troops under Vader's command.
For the Empire...

StudioCreations: My application took almost 6 months to go through. i think at the time of my application, there was some reshuffling of the personals in charge thus the long delay.

Congratulations all.

HOW long did it take to get put through? MY Brothers Girlfriend is applying this week, hopefully in time for the Star Wars Weekends[/b]
Even though she might not be an "official member", in our garrison (the Southern Outpost), she would still be welcomed and allowed to troop. I can't see the Florida garrison telling someone that they can't come play because they are not "official" yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GundamZeppelin @ Apr 18 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1228823[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthKahnt @ Apr 18 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1228745[/snapback]

Have fun with it.
[/b]

Its odd because i have seen people on there with vader costumes that are just plan funny
:lol
[/b][/quote]

Yep. I agree.

It's not the parts of my costume, I really don't want to get into details of my frustration at this point. The new LMO has been pretty good since he came in but the old LMO was a pure slacker. I am resubmitting info and pics one more time for the new LMO and I hope that will be the end of this 6 month application process.

Again, enjoy the 501st.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back