An RPF Open Source 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference Thread. All Are Welcome

Oh yes, thanks bjorn. Almost forgot about that one...
I and i was so stupid when i cut the landinggear to throw the other stuff away. At least, don't know where i have them...
But guess some old fashioned hand work / replication will do the j́ob.... still you need a Sload of cast then...

The following pic lists part 5 as a Mazda rotary engine. Should it be the Wankel? I'm trying to make the names the same across pics.
MF004_engine_top_section.jpg

yes wankel...
Thanks.
Tomorrow I may have quite a few pieces around the engines I'll be asking about. The existing parts maps kind of miss the middle of that section. Then I'll just about have the backside finished. Because I named the layers after the kits, it should be easy to identify if you have Photoshop. Once I come up with my numbering system, I'll put the kit names on the image for jpgs.
Top Back 05 copy.jpg

4 is probably on the M23 sprue with another part from the M23 (left) over it.. But weren't these parts already on the 'Gort maps' ?

Thanks Dim. The Gort maps missed the area between the two rows of engines. You get a closeup of 1-3, and #4 engines, but that's it.

If 3 is from M23 it's cut down.. but doubt that. Sorry I answer with the mysterious: 'Could be', 'can't confirm' etc... I got a lot of parts 'bagged' already, and working my way from front to back right now. I just want to confirm every part myself, besides any part maps. But it's a good exercise.
And this were a few double kits that I knew that where untouched so I could look for you...
But good to know, you map some stuff that is unmapped, thanks!

Ooh and 2 could be from M23 if it's 2 parts glued 2 together... some F1 kits shared this part if i am not mistaken. But looks like the M23 parts. (But didn't look that close.)

With the part beneath it I meant.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back