My 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference thread

Dimitri-Ajith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh yes, thanks bjorn. Almost forgot about that one...
I and i was so stupid when i cut the landinggear to throw the other stuff away. At least, don't know where i have them...
But guess some old fashioned hand work / replication will do the j́ob.... still you need a Sload of cast then...

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The following pic lists part 5 as a Mazda rotary engine. Should it be the Wankel? I'm trying to make the names the same across pics.
MF004_engine_top_section.jpg

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yes wankel...
Thanks.
Tomorrow I may have quite a few pieces around the engines I'll be asking about. The existing parts maps kind of miss the middle of that section. Then I'll just about have the backside finished. Because I named the layers after the kits, it should be easy to identify if you have Photoshop. Once I come up with my numbering system, I'll put the kit names on the image for jpgs.
Top Back 05 copy.jpg

Dimitri-Ajith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
4 is probably on the M23 sprue with another part from the M23 (left) over it.. But weren't these parts already on the 'Gort maps' ?

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks Dim. The Gort maps missed the area between the two rows of engines. You get a closeup of 1-3, and #4 engines, but that's it.

Dimitri-Ajith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If 3 is from M23 it's cut down.. but doubt that. Sorry I answer with the mysterious: 'Could be', 'can't confirm' etc... I got a lot of parts 'bagged' already, and working my way from front to back right now. I just want to confirm every part myself, besides any part maps. But it's a good exercise.
And this were a few double kits that I knew that where untouched so I could look for you...
But good to know, you map some stuff that is unmapped, thanks!

Dimitri-Ajith

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ooh and 2 could be from M23 if it's 2 parts glued 2 together... some F1 kits shared this part if i am not mistaken. But looks like the M23 parts. (But didn't look that close.)

With the part beneath it I meant.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.