My 3rd pred suit

jaded

Here is my pred suit for this year, I still need to acquire some real armor pieces from members here on the Lair, but it is finished for now, so here ya go
fp_1.jpg

fp2.jpg

fp3.jpg

I did re-use and bash my gauntlets and belt from last year, new paint and tweaked them a little so that I could have some armor for Halloween this year. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome suit the mask and dreads are my fav part. Man can't wait to airbrush my own soon! Thanks for helping me in completing my own pred with your skin you sold me was perfect color scheme that I wanted to shoot for!

Dont quote me but I think jaded uses the Mr I suit but goes all out with it adding his own foam muscles and little bits of cotton for texture and what not. But his suite in the end always look killer. KILLER

Dont quote me but I think jaded uses the Mr I suit but goes all out with it adding his own foam muscles and little bits of cotton for texture and what not. But his suite in the end always look killer. KILLER

Thanks for the compliment, but it really is a Flash suit. I removed the pics from the beginning of my wip thread to make file space available for my finished pics. Your Judge Pred looks cool, too.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back