My 3rd pred suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jaded

Here is my pred suit for this year, I still need to acquire some real armor pieces from members here on the Lair, but it is finished for now, so here ya go
fp_1.jpg

fp2.jpg

fp3.jpg

I did re-use and bash my gauntlets and belt from last year, new paint and tweaked them a little so that I could have some armor for Halloween this year. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looks amazing!!! great work . im going to start making a really good one this year! yours looks amazing!

JoeSomebody369

Awesome suit the mask and dreads are my fav part. Man can't wait to airbrush my own soon! Thanks for helping me in completing my own pred with your skin you sold me was perfect color scheme that I wanted to shoot for!

Darkindestod

I'm liking the body a lot. Did you cast parts for it or did you go some other route like the Mr. I suit or something?

batmanvspredator

Dont quote me but I think jaded uses the Mr I suit but goes all out with it adding his own foam muscles and little bits of cotton for texture and what not. But his suite in the end always look killer. KILLER

jaded

Dont quote me but I think jaded uses the Mr I suit but goes all out with it adding his own foam muscles and little bits of cotton for texture and what not. But his suite in the end always look killer. KILLER
Thanks for the compliment, but it really is a Flash suit. I removed the pics from the beginning of my wip thread to make file space available for my finished pics. Your Judge Pred looks cool, too.