My 3Rd Mask Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oxtheii

Wow does time fly! I remember when I first started sculpting my 1st pred mask back in February.

Now it's June and I'm on my 3rd! I think I've come a long way since my first sculpt and it's all thanks to The Lair.
You guys are very helpful and there are some great reference materials and huntorials on here.

Anyway enough blabbing more showing, here is my third mask which I am still sculpting

More updates to come!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hannay07

Jr Member
Definitly keeping an eye on this. Your first 2 mask sculpts look so cool, and this one is looking even better. Im excited to see the results.

oxtheii

Thanks everyone, I've been really focusing on getting the general shapes down and everything else seemed to fall into place after.

It's really taken on a life of its own, it's quite menacing in the dark lol

1elder

hey its been awhile since we chatted i like what your doing and hows the airbrushing coming along?