My 2x vintage Folmer Graflex.

NickD73

Here's my 2x vintage Folmer Graflex that I've been very lucky to be able to add to my collection. :cool:

DSC00901.JPG DSC00902.JPG DSC00904.JPG DSC00905.JPG DSC00906.JPG DSC00907.JPG DSC00910.JPG DSC00912.JPG DSC00914.JPG DSC00915.JPG DSC00916.JPG DSC00917.JPG

congrats man...i got my first one this year after 20plus years of searching...at an antique store for $50, and its complete in great condition. I could've bought one many times on sites but i wanted tp experience the joy of actually finding one that i could hold. Yours look fantastic!!! Merry Christmas

Wicked find for 50 bucks
It was listed at $80 and the antique store had a 20% off sale and a raffle at checkout to win an extra 5,10,15,20% ...i got lucky and got the extra 20% so a little over $50 with tax...The workers know me and were asking me why i was so excited...they were like what is it? i responded..." What is it?...it's like the grail of Star Wars memorabilia lol...it's Luke Skywalkers lightsaber(actually Anakins) thats what it is. I of course verified all the parts are original on threads here on the RPF(Thank you RPF!!!). I could have bought one so many times on ebay but(like Indiana Jones)wanted the adventure of actually finding one i could touch...over 20 years of looking, waiting...hoping.

It was listed at $80 and the antique store had a 20% off sale and a raffle at checkout to win an extra 5,10,15,20% ...i got lucky and got the extra 20% so a little over $50 with tax...The workers know me and were asking me why i was so excited...they were like what is it? i responded..." What is it?...it's like the grail of Star Wars memorabilia lol...it's Luke Skywalkers lightsaber(actually Anakins) thats what it is. I of course verified all the parts are original on threads here on the RPF(Thank you RPF!!!). I could have bought one so many times on ebay but(like Indiana Jones)wanted the adventure of actually finding one i could touch...over 20 years of looking, waiting...hoping.
talk about luck...

talk about luck...
I do feel very fortunate...i wonder if i added gas cost into the price over 20 plus years of searching what i actually paid for it lol...no matter, i'm blessed. It's a part of Star Wars history which i'm sure our new member NickD73 is also glad to enjoy. That very first ignition of a lightsaber on screen was so captivating and unforgettable.

I do feel very fortunate...i wonder if i added gas cost into the price over 20 plus years of searching what i actually paid for it lol...no matter, i'm blessed. It's a part of Star Wars history which i'm sure our new member NickD73 is also glad to enjoy. That very first ignition of a lightsaber on screen was so captivating and unforgettable.

Don’t add the gas lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back