MY 2ND ATTEMPT AT A 1:1 BUST *Lando*

I'll throw my congrats in on this as well.

Billy... you stuck it out, worked VERY hard and made major improvements in your technique and likeness work.

Having seen this go from lump of clay to Lando, I'm very impressed with your progress bro.

Tom

Billy,

Awesome, awesome job. You went from a very good sculpt to a fantastic sculpt :) It looks like Billy Dee. Great work and I can not wait to see the finished product as well as your next sculpt.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :D . Not being a "seasoned" sculptor, positive feedback really means alot to me. As you can see by the first pictures of my sculpt, I have learned/improved alot since I started this project. I am really excited to start another project, once Lando is totally completed. I want to publicly thank Tom for giving my Calrissian some skin texturing, you made it look easy Tom :lol . If you guys think it looks good now, wait to you see him all haired up, and in "Lando attire" B) .

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back