My 2020 HOME TOUR - Props, Wardrobe, Life-Sized Statues, McDonald's, Starbucks and MORE

artbypaul

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
END OF 2020 - GUIDED Home Tour... The most comprehensive one yet!
Feel Free to Skip around...
00:00 - Grinch Display
00:35 -Christmas Story Dining Room
2:55 - Egyptian Recording Studio
4:55 - McDonald’s
7:48 - HALL of SCREEN USED COSTUMES
10:02 - Star Wars Guest Room
12:20 - DISNEYLAND MAGIC KINGDOM Room
17:10 - STARBUCKS Cafe
18:23 - PARIS Master Suite
20:24- HAUNTED MANSION Room
25:11- ARCADE
25:55 - Nightmare Before Christmas Display
26:29 - Home Movie Theater
28:12 - IRON MAN Hall of Armor and Thanos
30:30 - Predators
30:56 - Kea’s DOLL ROOM
31:58 - News Media

Please be kind... I make this stuff on a budget and I know it's not all screen-perfect! I'm just a geeky artist who loves making things!

Jamesfett - Thanks so much! And I suppose "budget" is relative. I definitely don't want to come off as being ungrateful or unaware of what I have, but I guess what I mean is I know that I don't put the extra money into these things like some do. There's absolutely nothing wrong with spending the money, effort and time to create near-perfect prop replicas and there's also nothing wrong with winging it and creatively piecing things together with thrift store finds, recycled and repurposed things either. It all comes down to your own personal motivation. I make things every day, so I try to minimize spending where I can. :)

Paul, you have WAY too much time on your hands!
LOL! And yet, I wish I had more time... TBH, this year has been different due to choosing to stay home 95% of the time due to the current situation. I just get bored so I'm constantly making things and reimagining different spaces to keep my sanity... ;-)

Your talent and prolificacy is amazing. Interesting McDonald's collection. Earlier this year I came across an eBay auction for vintage McDlt styrofoam containers (hot side hot and cool side cool) and I had absolutely no business buying them but thought somebody should, just to preserve that little pocket of history. Wish I had known you had a collection, I would have sent you the link!

END OF 2020 - GUIDED Home Tour... The most comprehensive one yet!
Feel Free to Skip around...
00:00 - Grinch Display
00:35 -Christmas Story Dining Room
2:55 - Egyptian Recording Studio
4:55 - McDonald’s
7:48 - HALL of SCREEN USED COSTUMES
10:02 - Star Wars Guest Room
12:20 - DISNEYLAND MAGIC KINGDOM Room
17:10 - STARBUCKS Cafe
18:23 - PARIS Master Suite
20:24- HAUNTED MANSION Room
25:11- ARCADE
25:55 - Nightmare Before Christmas Display
26:29 - Home Movie Theater
28:12 - IRON MAN Hall of Armor and Thanos
30:30 - Predators
30:56 - Kea’s DOLL ROOM
31:58 - News Media

Please be kind... I make this stuff on a budget and I know it's not all screen-perfect! I'm just a geeky artist who loves making things!
Paul,great house tour ! I love it all.Keep the videos coming,I know they inspire me to be more creative !

Wow! Awesome as always!

1. You must have a lot of rooms in that house. That house must be HUGE!

2. I would hate to have to dust that place and vacuum. I can only image it takes a week to clean each room thoroughly.

Your talent and prolificacy is amazing. Interesting McDonald's collection. Earlier this year I came across an eBay auction for vintage McDlt styrofoam containers (hot side hot and cool side cool) and I had absolutely no business buying them but thought somebody should, just to preserve that little pocket of history. Wish I had known you had a collection, I would have sent you the link!
That's awesome! Thanks for the kind words! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back