My 2012 Prop Replica Acquisitions! (Pics to be added soon!)

Jack T Chance

Sr Member
Starting this thread up now, because I'm anticipating adding a lot of pics and info in the near future.

My 2012 is already off to a good start for adding prop replicas to my collection. While these technically arrived at my house during the final week of 2011, that's close enough for me! :)

So far, in the new year, I have added to my collection...
  1. A light-up Green Lantern power ring, "inspired by" the ring in the live-action movie, and made by the RPF's own Batjeepster/Customized Hero. :)
  2. Hasbro's Force FX Kit Fisto Lightsaber with Removable Blade! :)
As it's only January 9th, there will be more to come. Besides pictures of the 2 items above, I'm also anticipating at least one more major prop replica purchase this year, perhaps more if certain threads in the Junkyard pay off! :love

Updates to come.... soonish. ;)

Update # 1... I've bought a few more rings from Batjeepster/Customized Hero, AND... I've finally tracked down my "Holy Grail" of replica props... I've finally managed to get my hands on a STAR TREK III PHASER THAT WAS MADE BY RICHARD A. COYLE! :love

Pics of my recent acquisitions coming later on in the week! :cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back