My 1st Pred suit

darkbladeclan

i will have more pics soon, the party i was at was only last night so iv got to wait for everyone to put my pics on facebook lol but i did get like 50 photos and id really like to thank monstermaker for his excellent work oh and also my dad who made my belt, gauntlets, necklace, spear and armor :p

Just added the pic of me and the one of me and my dad as terminator which was also made by monstermaker but still many more pics to come we got a photographer so just waiting to get the pics and then ill scan them on here

me.jpg

me_and_dad.jpg

me.jpg

wow looks awesome mate great job LOL at those grannies behind you they look like shocked there's a predator in front of us
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Well i'm glad we got it all done, your dad did great work on the armour and staff etc, even the bone necklace and trophy skulls.
It was a great night

Well i'm glad we got it all done, your dad did great work on the armour and staff etc, even the bone necklace and trophy skulls.
It was a great night

yeah lol when they were announcing 1st place for best costume everyone was shouting my name haha i think someone took a pic of me with the trophy?

heres some more lol i look small on the one with my brothers because i was like crouched down and theres the only pic iv found up to now of me without the mask

me_and_brothers.jpg

no_mask.jpg

yeah it was a great night there was a professional singer and everything lol iv found loads of pics of me on facebook but im in the back ground facing away from the camera on most of them :) but when i get the photographs that got paid for ill scan em on here

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back