My 1/72 Space 1999 Deluxe Eagle Transporter

Scifitodd

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my 1/72 Space 1999 Deluxe Eagle Transporter from Round2/MPC models. It has been modified a bit to include landing gear, spine, shoulder pods, engine details and aluminum engine bells and thrusters including the spine booster.

10-2014-WF-Dlx-Eagle-board (1).jpg $_57.jpg IMG_7962.JPG IMG_7963.JPG IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0565.JPG IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0569.JPG

Last edited:

Sym-Cha

Master Member
I loved that show ... even met Pam Rose, an extra, back in 2013 in Essen at SW CE II ... screwed up my second hand eagle though :wacko ... keep it up ... looks amazing :)

Chaim

Scifitodd

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice. I love seeing these finished

Where did you get the aluminum engine bells?

Thank you, the aluminum parts came from a friend who has been supplying the parts for all our Space 1999 kits. Mike Reader is his name and you can email him for orders or requests, he's the best. Email (reader@mts.net) He lives in Canada..........

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.