MY 1:6 LOST HUNTERS

Nice dude! I think they are awesome! :D. Btw where did you get the predator 2 trophy skulls from? o_O I know one of them came with the guardian pred.

And where did you get the ram bio? Now I have sudden urges to replicate your work and make myself some lost hunters... time to buy a lot of Lost Predators and repait em xD..

Very Nice collection bro! Where did you get your trophy skulls from besides the HT issued ones?

I also have the custom one that came with boar.. i'm selling that one..
i got them from someone of the sideshowcollectors board.. bought them on ebay from him.. i'll search for his name.. and will get back to ya

Nice dude! I think they are awesome! . Btw where did you get the predator 2 trophy skulls from? o_O I know one of them came with the guardian pred.

And where did you get the ram bio? Now I have sudden urges to replicate your work and make myself some lost hunters... time to buy a lot of Lost Predators and repait em xD..

I also have the custom one from the original that came with boar.. i'm selling that one..
i got them from someone of the sideshowcollectors board.. bought them on ebay from him.. i'll search for his name.. and will get back to ya

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back