my 1/6 custom preds collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

georgieboy26

heres what I have finished at the moment, some hot toy accesories used, some homemade armor and stuff, even one of the heads is homemade plus dreads.......thanx for any comments

myfig3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

XeroWolf

The Beserker is awesome, but I would change the orange.

Make one blue? dark green? a elder? P1/P2 colors?

The figures are soo good but that orange is a killer. No offense.. it just takes away from the pure awesomeness.

georgieboy26

The Beserker is awesome, but I would change the orange.

Make one blue? dark green? a elder? P1/P2 colors?

The figures are soo good but that orange is a killer. No offense.. it just takes away from the pure awesomeness.
cheers bud, the idea was to illustrate how an early tribe MAY have looked...when you look at some of the sculpts out there, the colors are very different from the standard predator color. ie P1 P2.....but thanks for suggestions, could give 'em a dark wash I suppose??

WOLFPREDATOR

i like the idea of different colours of predators. predators like lions and tigers etc use/adapted their colours to blend in with their surroundings so it is only natural that predators would adapt their colouring in a similar way to blend in with their environment. this could have been the case before they developed technology such as cloaking and all there gagets they have today. just a thought. nice work on the kits :p

zuckuss77

Your stuff gets better and better as you have been going.Are you casting the preds or are you using hot toys?Awesome work you are making me want to custom my stuff but its too expensive to mess with my hot toys.

georgieboy26

Your stuff gets better and better as you have been going.Are you casting the preds or are you using hot toys?Awesome work you are making me want to custom my stuff but its too expensive to mess with my hot toys.
thanx zuckus....using 12" wrestling figures for now, only a few quid on ebay.. dont want to deface my hot toys, except for one spare lost pred that I had lying around, used it to make a female type pred, but I may revert it back to a male......lol... some heads are hot toys bought on ebay, and a couple of heads used from old mcfarlane 12"pred figures, I have about 4 spares of them, one head made from scratch, the armor and some weapons and loincloths I made myself, its a lot cheaper than buying hot toys figs, and I get to make 'em as I like 'em..... :p