My 1:1 Maximillian

Would be awesome to make a man cave to match him -

black_hole_1979_screengrab_maximilian2.jpg

awesome, will watch this thread with great interest! I love this movie as a kid. Even though it was old then :p lol I Had a movie poster in my room

This is looking very promising indeed.... The Black Hole might not have been the greatest film of all time but the evil Robots were pretty damn cool!:eek

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about the movie, and not all that keen on the sentry robots or Old Bob, but there has never been a better evil robot.

Max, the ship, and the insane scientist were all pretty good. Movie overall was not a masterpiece - but good bits here and there for sure.

So how are you gagging the geometry of this piece "Robotiki"? Looks pretty damned close... Do u have blue-prints or are you using that brilliant model kit they released ages ago?

@ Morris-for now there will be no moving parts until my finances catch up. But later I plan on some motors here and there.
@ "Cyberman" -the plans came from Professor Rhinehart.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back