My 1:1 Ironman Mark III Display

CaptainSuperman

Sr Member
I have been working on this collection for going on 2 years now. I feel that I am about done with it and I am pretty happy with it.

I am starting on my Captain America (TFA) Next, but before I move on I thought I would show this off.

Thanks for checking it out.

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Ironman Collection Display

found on page 2 already without any comments...........:confused

Great collection, m8 - congratulations !

Cool display! I particularly like the boots and the Stark Industries decal.

That's a mighty fine display you got there!
I fully hope to have a comparable Captain America display one day.

Whose helmet is that?

The Mark III Armor was done by Leslee (Masked Rider) with the exception of the Arc Reactor (however he did install it).

The Iron Monger and Mark I are both the Museum Replicas licensed helmets.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mark III Armor was done by Leslee (Masked Rider) with the exception of the Arc Reactor (however he did install it).

The Iron Monger and Mark I are both the Museum Replicas licensed helmets.

Did you change the eyes? His newer Mark IV/VI seems to have different eyes. I like your helmet though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you change the eyes? His newer Mark IV/VI seems to have different eyes. I like your helmet though.

No, I have not changed anything on the helmet. I never noticed much differance between Masked Rider's Mark III and the Mark IV other than the paint, but that is one of the great things about Leslee is his attention to detail and the subtle changes he makes.

I have almost finished the TFA Cap display and just started a Thor display. Due to the amount of energy and resources I have put towards Cap and plan to put towards Thor I have started to reconsider my backdrop/base for this Ironman.

I ave been thinking of what I can build that will fit in the space I have and do the character justice. I wanted to ask for any suggestions because I am coming up empty and want to re-complete this project and the Thor display as my goals for 2012.

I have almost finished the TFA Cap display and just started a Thor display. Due to the amount of energy and resources I have put towards Cap and plan to put towards Thor I have started to reconsider my backdrop/base for this Ironman.

I ave been thinking of what I can build that will fit in the space I have and do the character justice. I wanted to ask for any suggestions because I am coming up empty and want to re-complete this project and the Thor display as my goals for 2012.

Throwing this out there - what about a Hall of Armor type display similar to Tony's garage? Nothing as extreme as the actual metal shrine but something that looks similar. You can still put up some of the other pics and props around the display.

Link of Hot Toys Hall of Armor: Hot Toys Reveals Iron Man Hall Of Armor Display Bases

Plenty of other screen caps from the movie out there.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back